After doing the Mind Map assignment last class, I have a pretty good idea of what I still need to get done. Mainly, a lot of research. I want to do a lot of research mainly on CCSS and STEM, as they are the two curriculums that are in place and control what are kids are studying and what are teachers are teaching. So how much control are they having over including reading and writing in Math and Science classes?
I also need to follow up with my teachers. I am probably going to have to do that over phone call, seeing as my schedule and their schedules are highly conflicting. Hopefully, I can look more into what is going on in our schools, and ask them more in-depth questions about what changes they hope to see in incorporating reading and writing into math and science classrooms.
It's a short list of what still needs to get done, but at the same time it's still a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment